The Most Popular Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation Trends
Kitchen and bathroom renovations have many different aspects, ranging from the flooring to the ceiling, the colour of the walls, and the style of cabinetry. For more details click JB Design Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling | Virginia Beach.
It’s critical to choose materials that are both durable and sturdy for your kitchen so that it can endure spills and scratches. Here are a few styles that come highly recommended:
- The Vintage Look: For its clean and straightforward appeal, the traditional-looking kitchen is making a comeback this year. To duplicate the retro effect, simply replace the old-style appliances with new ones and keep them on the counters.
- Tiled Flooring: This year’s trends include sleek-looking porcelain tiles, white ceramic, natural stone, and hardwood flooring. Granite countertops and glass or porcelain/ceramic tiles can also be used as backsplashes.
- Wooden Cabinets: In modern kitchens, organising racks are built into the cabinets. Popular materials for wooden cabinetry include cherry wood, maple wood, and alder wood. For cabinet doors, the most popular choices are glass, aluminium, or nickel.
- Bathrooms have progressed from a supporting role to a mini-retreat. Many individuals want their bathrooms to replicate the opulent spa-like feel of a resort. Here are some ideas for making your own place the greatest retreat possible:
- The Traditional Look: A traditional look in the bathroom is the latest trend, with clean and basic hues. The matte texture and simple earthy aesthetic are quite popular.
- Light-Colored Tiles: In floor and wall tiles, light-colored tiles such as white ceramic, porcelain tiles, and natural stones are popular.
- Simple Fixtures: Bathroom fixtures that are simple and easy to clean are highly recommended. Under-mount sinks in plain, off-white, and bisque, galley-style metallic handles, and nautical-inspired hardware are some of the most fashionable accessories this year.